Psorolin oil is a clinically proven medicine for psoriasis treatment
- Reduces keratinocytes multiplication
- Quick relief from symptoms
- Proven to be safe and non-cytotoxic
What is Psoriasis?
An autoimmune disorder of the skin that results in hyper thickened, red and itchy skin along with inflammation.
What happens in Psoriasis?
- Skin cell cycle turnover reduces from 28 days to 3-4 days.
- Skin cells (Keratinocytes) multiply rapidly and results in scaly skin.
- Immune system and genetics plays a major role in triggering Psoriasis.
- Co-morbidities such as immune deficiency, poor regulation of body temperature, stress and anxiety may be developed.
Whom does it affect?
- Psoriasis affects in all age groups.
- It affects in all body parts, mostly in elbows, knees, scalp.
- Based on the extent of Psoriatic lesion, it is termed as