Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Trader
||Dandruff, Pityriasis versicolor
|Hibiscus rosa-sinensis Each 5 ml contains extracts of
|Wrightia tinctoria Each 5 ml contains extracts of
|Cassia alata Each 5 ml contains extracts of
|Azadirachta indica Each 5 ml contains extracts of
|Oleum cocos nucifera Each 5 ml contains extracts of
Dano anti-dandruff oil possess
- Broad spectrum antifungal activity
- Targeted action against Pityrosporum ovale
- Prevents recurrence of dandruff
- Controls itching and associated hair loss
- Apply Dano over the scalp and roots of hair.
- Regular use of Dano oil is recommended.
- Use Lumina herbal shampoo thrice a week for better results
- Clinical evaluation showed 100% decline in Pityrosporum ovale (causative agent for dandruff) with 8-10 days of treatment.
- In vitro evaluation of Dano anti-dandruff oil showed its efficacy in inhibiting Pityrosporum ovale and Candida albicans (common causes for dandruff) at minimum concentrations of 30 mg/ml & 50 mg/ml respectively.