Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Trader
||All types of Psoriasis
||Apply Psorolin ointment over the affected areas thrice a day
||As Directed By the Physician. for External Use Only
||35 gm, 75 gm
|Wrightia tinctoria Each 5 gm contains extracts of
|Cynodon dactylon Each 5 gm contains extracts of
||There are no known contra-indications.
psorolin ointment for psoriasis treatment
- inactivates elastase enzyme that worsens the condition.
- reduces scaling and inflammation
- reduces itching and provides intense moisturization
what is psoriasis?
an autoimmune disorder of the skin that results in hyper thickened, red and itchy skin along with inflammation.
what happens in psoriasis?
- skin cell cycle turnover reduces from 28 days to 3-4 days.
- skin cells (keratinocytes) multiply rapidly and results in scaly skin.
- immune system and genetics plays a major role in triggering psoriasis.
- co-morbidities such as immune deficiency, poor regulation of body temperature, stress and anxiety may be developed.
whom does it affect?
- psoriasis affects in all age groups.
- it affects in all body parts, mostly in elbows, knees, scalp.
- based on the extent of psoriatic lesion, it is termed as
- ctri registered clinical trial with 42 psoriasis patients showed improvement in pasi (psoriasis area severity index) score by 73.66% and pga (physician’s global assessment) score by 3.21 within 12 weeks of treatment.
- this psoriasis product is proven to be safe under oecd international guidelines for toxicology.
- in vitro studies proved the efficacy of this cream for psoriasis in decreasing elastase enzyme which worsen the condition.